...
Mochi is a daddy again. Toffee has a step-brother. Yup, just ONE this time (fortunately/unfortunately). This brings my grand total back to twelve. (I still miss you my dear Sesame.)
Pink and super tiny Day #1

Not so pink but still super tiny Day #2

Having brocolli dreams already! Day #3

Tongue! Day #4

He's learnt how to scratch! Day #5

Anyway although this little guy is only five days old, he has already caused quite a stir. He has already made it to Flickr Explore, and is the subject of a ton of mail I have been receiving.
Apparently people either think he is a toy ('made of plastic' was the actual term used), or people think what I am doing amounts to abuse, and that I am indirectly endangering Mocha's life because Mirugai will eat him any moment now -.-"
Hello? If this is abuse, then how come I even have a Mochi? How come there's a Toffee? How come Mocha made it to Day 5?
Sigh. It's MY photostream for crying out loud. Why don't you go bother those irritating, self-advertising porn-meisters instead?!
- 12 March 2007 2:26am -
1 comment:
OH! I stumbled upon your blog by accident, but oh, oh, oh. SO adorable. I see from later posts that he's grown up and STILL he's adorable. <3 Very sweet.
Post a Comment